Monday 26 May 2014

Birthday 'BBQ'


If you told 18 year old me I'd spend my 21st birthday at an indoor BBQ with my grandparents, she would have kicked off. She would have kicked off hard.
Truth be told it wasn't actually that bad, the food was yummy and everyone seemed to have a laugh so all is good!  I tried to take a lot of photos, only my Dads kitchen is still currently being built so most of what I did take was pictures of a garden table and chair in an unpainted dining room, and I don't think my dad would have taken kindly to those pictures being put on the internet.
I've been SO spoilt this year and with the money I saved up along with some birthday money I received I've finally got a new macbook air on the way!


21 chocolate bars for 21 years.




No comments :

Post a Comment

.
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2014 small town tales

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi