Sunday 29 June 2014

Sunday walks


Sundays are for relaxing, long walks and mini golf!


























Today was spent walking around Charlton lakes in the sun with Matt and then playing crazy golf! I haven't played crazy golf in nine years and I am no better now than I was then, but Matt only beat me by 3 points and I'm pretty sure he was cheating, as you can see from the last photo, I had a bit of an issue on one of the holes, the ball was meant to go through one of the tunnels and out on to the green the other side, alas I chipped it right in to the middle of the rocks and it was a bit of a palaver and I nearly fell of and knocked out the people at the back of the photo trying to hit the ball...
But anyway, I took along my camera and it was so nice to actually take some photos again! I'm a bit out of practice and I much prefer to photograph people, but I'm quite proud of how some of the photos turned out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

.
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2014 small town tales

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi